Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Secrets are Out...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Grey Owl!

  1. The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Grey Owl.
  2. There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Grey Owl orbiting the Earth.
  3. Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Grey Owl.
  4. Grey Owl is the world's smallest mammal.
  5. It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to Grey Owl.
  6. Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Grey Owl.
  7. Grey Owl is the world's largest rodent.
  8. The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Grey Owl.
  9. There are more than two hundred different kinds of Grey Owl!
  10. Baskin Robbins once made Grey Owl flavoured ice cream!
I am interested in - do tell me about

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it.

Fri Jan 27, 04:09:00 p.m. 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel like I SO know you now, man.

Sun Jan 29, 04:36:00 p.m. 2006  
Blogger Grey Owl said...

I was a little nervous about letting the Scientology bit out, but I decided enough was enough.

Mon Jan 30, 09:04:00 a.m. 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home