Thursday, November 24, 2005

I am a Samurai

dbb
Honor: You are an honorable person who is firm with
his/her beliefs and treats others as you are
treated. People would consider you humble at
times and very respectful, and someone to
definitely respect back.


Which Characteristic From the Samurai Code Matches You Best? (You may find out your best trait)
brought to you by Quizilla


I dunno, guys, is this me?

Last quiz for a while, I promise. New post coming by Wednesday, then next week the final Ishmael post. I hope.

Cheers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Dan- I'm beginning to think we need to talk about a possible personality disorder... Want to tell me about your childhood?

Mon Nov 28, 10:59:00 p.m. 2005  
Blogger Grey Owl said...

Cindy - which personality's childhood do you want? ;)

Sunshine - I think your suits you. But after the sandwhich comment I'm now hungry, so off I go to the fridge...

Tue Nov 29, 11:13:00 a.m. 2005  
Blogger Cindy said...

Oh good. I started worrying you didn't know I was joking :-/

Tue Nov 29, 12:59:00 p.m. 2005  
Blogger One of Freedom said...

I got Jin - compassionate. Not too bad.

Tue Nov 29, 09:24:00 p.m. 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home