Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So I've been... busy...

Hey all,

I'm still alive, just had a crazy couple of weeks. It all culminated in burning out from work and developing a respiratory infection (somthing my family is prone to). I've been mostly out of comission for a while, and now the infection is nearly gone but the pills I'm taking are giving me wicked bad side effects. So a post is being slowly written and should be up by this time next week, and I'll probably see all y'all on your blogs by then too.

Cheers,

Grey Owl

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Dan- I'm sorry you've been so sick! I hope you feel better soon.

Thu Nov 03, 07:14:00 a.m. 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well, bro.

Jamie

Fri Nov 04, 05:13:00 p.m. 2005  
Blogger SoulPastor said...

Praying for you!
Get well soon.

Mon Nov 07, 08:02:00 a.m. 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home